SICK’s new generation of deTec safety light curtains is ideal for the protection of hazardous areas, and entrances. Utilising intelligent, state-of-the-art technologies such as NFC and IO-Link the deTec range provides comprehensive diagnosis, fast installation, and automated functions.
The entire deTec product family use standardised connectivity and compatible accessories to reduce variant diversity and ease of use. Functionality can be activated using an appropriate M12 plug, reducing the need for additional software. What’s more, with IP65, IP67, and IP69K enclosure ratings on certain variations, plus options for ATEX areas, the SICK deTec safety light curtain range is up for any task.
deTec at a glance
- NFC for smart and easy diagnosis
- Diagnostics and automation via IO-Link
- 2-signal muting
- Smart presence detection
- Configuration of all functions without software
- Reduced resolution: 1 or 2 beams
- IP65, IP67, and IP69K enclosure ratings plus variants for explosion-hazardous areas
Benefits of the deTec range
- Extensive and innovative diagnostic options leading to increased productivity and shortened downtime
- Cost-effective system design thanks to IO-Link: safety and automation combined
- 2-Signal muting offers maximum productivity and safety and can differentiate between people and material
- Smart presence detection to ensure the deTec range is always working to prevent unwanted switch-offs
- Easy commissioning and configuration without the need for software, saving time and money
- IP65, IP67, and IP69K enclosure ratings available, plus variants for ATEX areas, ensuring maximum reliability in harsh environments
deTec: Ready for anything
Thanks to the rugged and reliable design of the 3GD variants’ housing, they are ideal for use under the strict safety requirements found in explosion-hazardous areas. With the ability to be cascaded, the deTec range saves space and offers all-round flexible protection with no blind spots.
The Ex range, in pressure-resistant explosion-proof enclosures, goes a step further and are approved in accordance with ATEX, IECEx and NEC. Pre-wired and fully mounted in the housing, the complete system is also UL-certified and represents a truly outstanding product that is ready for anything.
Kempston Controls isn’t just a place to come to find the best Automation and Process Control products with the best possible prices and service, we are also the people to speak to when you need to find an answer to your processing conundrum. We are in close contact with all of the leading suppliers and can get you the best possible products to meet your systems requirements. Give us a call today on +44 (0) 1933 411411 or email us at email@example.com to discuss your installations requirements.
Have you read these?
Kempston Controls is committed to finding you the ideal solution for your application. Call us today on +44 (0) 1933 411 411, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively contact us here, we will be happy to help.