Entrelec DBL Power Distribution Blocks offer a compact space saving and modular design with 3 configuration options. The clever design is easy to install via either DIN rail or panel mounting and provides greater flexibility in the field with 3 configurations in 1 product, a single pole splitter, a multi-pole splitter and finally, a grouping option. This concept reduces assembly time by up to 80% when compared to traditional systems, and to simplify panel mounting, installation information is engraved on the foot of each distribution block.
When used as a single-pole splitter, this facility simply splits the mains power input into several individual outputs. The multi-pole splitter is facilitated by an interlocking function making it easy to combine the distribution blocks, and the grouping configuration allows the grouping of several inputs into 1 output. Flexible in use, these power distribution blocks include a two-direction opening – reversible cover that helps facilitate easy identification and wiring, with all the technical data and specifications easily visible on its surface.
DBL boxes are ideal for distributing power in numerous industrial and commercial applications, with certain models (DBL250-F and DBL500-F) having the facility to be used with flat conductor systems. The modular, touch proof and rugged design, with an IP20 rating, eliminates the need for bus bars, isolators, fasteners and protection screens.
Wide Range of Applications
Typical applications include – distributing power in industrial and commercial electrical panels, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC), power distribution units, combining photovoltaic (PV) strings in one output, PV combiner boxes and central inverters in solar power plants and more.
DBL Distribution Blocks Range Features and Benefits
- 7 to 14 position versions
- 1 kVAC / 1.5 kVDC rated voltage
- Current ranges from 80 A up to 550 A
- Panel or DIN rail mount
- Three possible configurations
- Single-pole splitter configuration
- Split of power main input into several outputs
- Multi-pole splitter configuration
- Grouping configuration – groups several inputs into one output
- Flexible cover facilitates identification and wiring
- 1500 VDC adapted to most recent solar inverters
- Reversible, two-direction opening, snap-on
- Eliminates the need for bus bars, isolators, fasteners, and protection screens
- Accepts aluminium and copper conductors
- Interlocking function and ready-to-use marking kit included with each block
- Reduced wiring, inventory and assembly time & costs
Get in Touch
Have you read these?
Kempston Controls is committed to finding you the ideal solution for your application. Call us today on +44 (0) 1933 411 411, email us at email@example.com, or alternatively contact us here, we will be happy to help.