Kempston Controls, one of the United Kingdom’s leading supplier of Industrial Automation and Control Products, has expanded its dedicated customer service technical teams even further!
Say hello to the new Thermal Solutions team!
This new team consists of highly skilled engineers with decades of Industrial Process Heating and Thermal Control installation experience behind them. Versatile, they provide problem-solving solutions, system integration for all manner of industrial and commercial applications. Innovative burner system solutions and product sourcing for obsolete products are just some of the services on offer. This team has done it all and was conceived to help Industrial and Commercial customers source the perfect heating and cooling products for their latest or existing installation.
Ideal Thermal Solutions
The Thermal Solution team has all the answers to your Thermal Product conundrums. They can perform site surveys to identify what products are needed and to help you improve the efficiency and operation of your existing or pending installations. But that’s not all; this team can also help with equipment configuration, set-up and programming and can even coordinate the site installation of the new hardware.
• Site Survey to identify & supply critical burner spares.
• Identification of obsolete / non-compliant hardware.
• Selection/Configuration & programming of new hardware
• Identify opportunities for heat recovery and efficiency improvements
• Supply replacement burners to meet the required regulations (e.g. EN746-2 / NFPA-86)
• Coordinate the site installation of new hardware
They can help you choose the right Burner from all the leading brands including Eclipse, Maxon, Hauck and more. What components are the best for your installation based upon your application and criteria? They can specify isolation valves, filters, shut-off valves, pressure switches and more. A team to rely on, the Thermal Solutions team can also provide customers with a fully prepared fuel and air control scheme, complete with a cross-referenced parts list and quotation.
• Burner selection for all applications (Eclipse / Maxon / Hauck / Kromschröder)
• Component selection based on application & operating criteria (Isolation Valves, Filters, Pressure Regulators, Safety Shut-off valves, Control Valves, Pressure Switches)
• Preparation of a Fuel & Air control scheme with cross-referenced parts list & quotation.
• Selection of the latest Flame Monitoring & Burner Control Units (Kromschröder/Honeywell/Siemens/Karl Dungs)
• Selection of heat recovery equipment: Recuperators / Air-Air Heat Exchangers / Self-Recuperative Burners
Outstanding Brand Access
With Kempston Controls comprehensive product portfolio providing the Thermal Solutions team with access to just about every possible product combination from all the World’s leading brands, they can source it all.
• HONEYWELL KROMSCHRODER
• HONEYWELL ECLIPSE
• HONEYWELL HAUCK
• HONEYWELL MAXON
• MSA SAFETY
• THERMOCOAX – ISOPAD
• SIEMENS BURNER PRODUCTS
All of this backed up with comprehensive technical support before during and after the installation process to help you easily integrate your chosen Thermal Control hardware into your system and for any upgrades you might need!
Kempston Controls is here to support you every step of the way through your Thermal Solution installation, from inception to installation. Give us a call on +44 (0) 1933 411 411 or email the team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org today! We look forward to hearing from you!
Have you Seen These Blogs?
Kempston Controls is committed to finding you the ideal solution for your application. Call us today on +44 (0) 1933 411 411, email us at email@example.com, or alternatively contact us here, we will be happy to help.