Kempston Controls are pleased to announce that Matthew Law & Mike Evans are joining our Thermal Division as Combustion Solution Engineers. Welcome to the team!
Both bring a wealth of knowledge and we’re looking forward to welcoming and integrating them into our team and providing our customers with another exceptional service.
We caught up with both Matthew & Mike to learn more about them:
I worked for Kromschroder for 21 years starting off as an apprentice where I trained in the assembly of pipe trains for customers. From there I moved into AutoCAD design where I designed the pipe trains I was building. After this I started to get more involved in technical support of the components in the UK, where I would support customers on the selection of components, any issues they had and alternative options. Then I moved into external sales where I managed customer accounts and finally worked as a senior technical sales engineer where I was designing burner systems for customers.
My strengths are:
- Kromschroder components: the full range from basic gas valves through to complex burner controllers.
- Working with customers on alternative options if parts are discontinued. This can also be alternatives from other suppliers
- System integration: working with customers on how the components they are using impact the system they have, safety and operational wise.
- Customer care: liaising with customers to support with component selection, spare parts and installation requirements. Furthermore, programming of burner controllers and alternative system controls that could help improve the efficiency of kilns, furnaces etc.
- I am very familiar with EN746-2 which is the standard for thermal processing equipment and covers the safety requirements for fuel handling that are part of industrial furnaces.
- I am a very approachable person and love the challenge of a difficult requirement or question where I have to really think in order to come up with a solution.
I’m looking forward to working with the dynamic & diverse team at Kempston Controls. I bring more than 30 years of experience from the industrial process heating industry and a passion for problem-solving. My previous roles have included Sales Account Management, Project Management and Combustion Systems Engineer at Eclipse Combustion Ltd. I worked more recently as a Burner Solution Engineer at Elster Metering Ltd (part of Honeywell Thermal Solutions).
At Eclipse and Honeywell we served all industries and worked closely with equipment supplied by Elster/Jeavons, Kromschroder, ASCO, Burkert, Karl Dungs, Siemens, Bryan Donkin & Honeywell to name but a few.
Welcome to the Kempston Controls family!
Have you read these?
Kempston Controls is committed to finding you the ideal solution for your application. Call us today on +44 (0) 1933 411 411, email us at email@example.com, or alternatively contact us here, we will be happy to help.