The Ascon K85 Mini Programmable Temperature Controller has been cleverly designed to be installed inside an industrial control panel, mounted on a DIN rail and with or without the display showing through a cut-out in the control panel door. Mounting this unit inside a control panel helps remove the possibility of operators changing the controller’s settings and offers an increased degree of physical protection.
Versatile, this PID controller offers more flexibility than other panel mounted equivalents and can be used as an alarm module or PLC expansion module inside a control panel. Configurable and easy to install as either as a PID controller or in an ON/OFF thermostatic mode, programming is carried out using the 4 function keys, a programming device, or by use of a PC.
K85 HCRR Temperature Controller Features
- Inputs – Thermocouples J, K, R, S, T, pt100, 0/12 – 60 mV
- Number of Outputs – 2, Relay SPDT, 8 A
- Single line 4 digit red display and 4 control buttons
- Digital inputs – 2
- Programs/Segments – 1 program, 8 segments (optional)
- Power supply 100 – 240 VAC
- Control – ON/OFF and PID
- Communications – RS485 Modbus slave (optional), TTL Modbus
- Certifications CE, UL
- Front protection IP40, terminals IP20
- Operating temperature range 0 to 50 °C
- Dimensions 70 x 84 – Depth 60 mm
In addition, this temperature controller has a host of additional special functions, including – digital retransmission, hours/days worked, power on delay, soft start, transmitter power supply, user calibration and a Wattmeter.
K85 Mini Controller Applications
This Temperature Controller offers more flexibility than panel mounted equivalents and is often used as alarm modules or PLC expansion modules. In addition, the K85 has been designed to neatly interface with different kinds of HMIs from touch screens to bespoke PCB display boards.
Suitable for a wide range of industrial and commercial control uses including:
- Laboratory equipment
- Environmental chambers
- Packaging machinery
- Printing machines
- Food processing machinery
- Industrial baking or large kitchens
- Ultrasonic cleaning equipment
- Alarm Trip amplifier
- PLC expansion modules over RS485 comms (optional)
Have you Read These?
Kempston Controls is committed to finding you the ideal solution for your application. Call us today on +44 (0) 1933 411 411, email us at email@example.com, or alternatively contact us here, we will be happy to help.