SICK’S, Single-beam Photoelectric Safety Switches have an extensive track record proven in untold industrial and commercial applications. Capable and durable, these sensors feature long sensing ranges, come in a variety of types and sizes and comply with Type 2 EN 61496. Ideal for numerous fields of application including; robotics, construction, processing machines and industrial machining, palletiser systems and other applications. Type 2 safety switches/sensors are for designed for use in a wide range of demanding and extreme environments but are equally at home in a commercial setting.
In with the New
With the rapid advances in the design and technical abilities of Photoelectric Safety Switches, SICK has stepped up to the mark with the latest in Industry 4 Smart Sensor technology. To that end, their existing range of L27 & L28 Photoelectric Safety Switches will be phased out towards the end of next year (2021) and superseded by the New Smart L25 & L26 Single-Beam Photoelectric Safety Switches.
Ordering deadlines for the soon-to-be discontinued L27 & L28 ranges:
• Last order date: 30.09.2021
• Last for delivery: 20.12.2021
The New Smart L25 & L26 Photoelectric Safety Switches
The L25 and L26 product ranges represent a new generation of Single-beam Photoelectric Safety Switches for Type 2 applications, packed with features they offer considerable benefits including:
• Quick and precise alignment of the sender and the receiver thanks to the PinPoint LED
• Increased productivity: Smart Sensor diagnostic functions always available via IO-link
• Cost efficiency: IP66, IP67 and IP69K guarantee a long service life.
• The ultra robust VISTAL housing withstands extreme environmental influences with ease
• Flexibility: The large scanning range of up to 20 metres enables more application possibilities
• High availability: IR light and red light variants prevent interference and a superimposition of sensor signals
Kempston Controls is the place to come for all your SICK Single-beam Photoelectric Safety Switch requirements, give us a call on +44 (0) 1933 411411 or email email@example.com to discuss the correct replacement for your existing L27 and L28 Sensors.
Kempston Controls is committed to finding you the ideal solution for your application. Call us today on +44 (0) 1933 411 411, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively contact us here, we will be happy to help.